Monday, August 08, 2005

National Foreclosure’s Are Up

“BOCA RATON, Fla., Aug. 8 /PRNewswire/ -- According to data released today by online foreclosure listing service, Foreclosure.com, a total of 90,590 foreclosed residential properties were available for sale in the U.S. during July. A baseline comparison of foreclosure inventory in July compared to June shows a 4.6 percent increase in the total number of foreclosed residential properties for sale in July, and an 8 percent increase in new foreclosure listings during the month.”

Continue…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Little Silvered,
I was doing some research about foreclosure home for sale and came across your National Foreclosure’s Are Up blog. I'm not sure i found everything I needed exactly about foreclosure home for sale however I still found your information very useful so I thought I would say thanks for the info.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 9:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home