Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Rentals in Little Silver

I know Little Silver pretty well and I’m pretty confident in saying that the town has never had a noticeable number of single family houses for rent. Just this weekend though, I saw two single family houses for rent that were in the same old sub-division just off of Willow Avenue. I’m still not quite sure what an increase in rentals means, as I saw the same thing over the Fall in nearby Fair Haven. What I think it means though is that speculators are trying to time the market to try to sell their investment (house) after prices have gone up. The speculators with these houses must be thinking that if they wait a year and collect rent checks in the meantime, then they will be able to make a profit on price appreciation alone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coins are my passion. I love to look at them and hold. I think about the history of the coin in hand. Who used it at one time? Where has it been? Did this Morgan dollar actually participate in a poker game in the old west? Did someone get shot for cheating? Its fascinating when you consider this type question. So much history in a litle piece of metal.

Sunday, January 29, 2006 5:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home