Saturday, January 07, 2006

"West" Belmar Houses Still For Sale

A few weeks ago, before Christmas, I went to go look at two open houses in "West" Belmar, which is actually part of Wall Township. Today I managed to swing by those two houses and saw that they were both for sale. What is interesting about one of the houses though is the high level of confidence the realtor had at the time that her house was going to sell very quickly. In fact, when I spoke with her in mid-December, she said that she believed the house would be sold within the week. Nevertheless, she was wrong.

2 Comments:

Blogger xSparta said...

My freind's house is still for sale in Belmar $1M+. About 3 months now. I don't know how much action they are getting as I am afraid to ask. Their new house is already under construction in Belamr. I wish them luck!

Sunday, January 08, 2006 10:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a great website here, and I'm going to tell all my friends about it.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 6:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home