Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I Guess Sales are Slow for Toll

A Hoboken Realtor who has her own blog had these recent comments about a major Toll Brothers condo project being constructed along the Hoboken waterfront. Reading her posting, it looks like sales have slowed down from earlier this year.

"When they first started, there was a waiting list and a phone lottery to be able to purchase a condo. They did not cooperate with brokers. This was for the first phase. Eventually they opened it up to other realtors, and as of recently, they are even listing available units on the Hudson County MLS. And today, I received an e-mail from Toll Brothers encouraging me as well as other realtors to sell units in this complex."

Here is the entire post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I drive by this project frequently picking up my high school son from the train. It is a combo of overbuilding all along the waterfront and the prices that the developers were expecting to get. There is alot of choice there, between Hoboken and Jersey City and people can be very picky now. The Toll project is also in an odd location. If I was in the market I would never consider a place there.

Saturday, August 12, 2006 2:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home