Monday, June 27, 2005

Bitchin' Camaro - (Not Real Estate Related)

The Jersey Shore will probably never be as trendy as the Hamptons. Maybe Shore real estate prices will at least trade at a discount to Long Island real estate. (For reference, "Bitchin' Camaro" was a song by the Dead Milkman about driving to the Jersey Shore in a Camaro.)


"Growing up an Italian-American boy in New Jersey in the '80s, I had to take careful precautions to avoid the dreaded Guido tag: don't grease your hair, don't listen to techno, don't drive a Camaro. Thankfully, I had no desire to do any of this, so I was never in any real danger of being lumped in with a crowd that I felt no connection to. A decade and a half ago, a site like NJGuido.com would have horrified me."

Continue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home