Monday, June 20, 2005

I Got Stuck in Fair Haven on Saturday Morning

I was trying to get through Fair Haven on Saturday morning, but the George Sheehan Race was going on, so I had to maneuver through all the back streets to get to the south side of Ridge Road. In any event, I noticed “For Rent” signs on three or four different houses in the borough. Although you always see For Sale signs, I thought it kind of odd to see the for rent signs. I wonder if these rental properties are a sign of anything, or maybe they mean nothing.

One of the first “signs” I expect to see when the bubble bursts are lots of “for rent” signs on condos and townhouses when the speculators discover they can’t flip them for more than they paid.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fasten your seat belts - here we go!! Housing stocks down- CNBC squawking all day about the housing bubble- rentals popping up in towns that never had them before- HELOCS adjusting up! Weeeeeeee!

Monday, June 20, 2005 7:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home