Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Eat at Wind and Sea

One of my occasional off real estate topics concerns the lack of professional service at many the local Jersey Shore restaurants. Although it’s usually more fun to write about poor service, I am using this space to praise the good experience that I had at Wind and Sea in the Highlands this past weekend. This was the fourth or fifth time I have eaten there and as usual, our waitress was helpful and attentive and not the typical “teenager on summer” break with a crappy attitude that other places at the shore seem to go out of the way to hire. Also, I thought my meal was very reasonably priced, especially compared to other places to eat that are on the exact same street and have the same exact view, like Bahrs and the Inlet Café.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brandl in Belmar-professional waitstaff- exceptional food-BYOB!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 7:49:00 PM  
Blogger Little_Silvered said...

I like BYOB places. The Navesink Fishery on rte. 36 in Navesink is good.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 7:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home