Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Question about Buying A Condo

There seem to be a lot of condos going up at the Jersey Shore. I would assume that most of the buyers are people from North Jersey and New York that want a place at the shore. Also, I’m sure a lot of empty nesters in Monmouth and Ocean Counties are selling their single family homes that are located a little further in-land and moving closer to the beach.

“Question | I am contemplating purchasing a $200,000 condo on the [Jersey] Shore with my life partner. We both expect to retire in three years. I am very unhappy with the $383-per-month association fee, and I remember that condos used to be considered bad investments. What do you think?


Answer | You're right. Condos once were thought to be bad investments. But that has changed.”



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What IF ... Find me a roofer Today.. If you are having problems with your roof. Look no more.. Visit us at http://rooferss.com and get the information aboutroofer.. If you cant find what you need go to http;/contractorr.com ..

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 9:26:00 PM  
Blogger my real estate blog said...

Thanks for sharing this. There are things that buyers should definitely consider when buying a condo and asking those question would help them make a smart decision.
Pia | condo Philippines

Monday, April 02, 2012 4:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home