Thursday, March 02, 2006

How Condo's are Sold in San Diego

Professor Piggington, who covers the real estate bubble in San Diego, linked to this photo montage of an open house type of event for a condo building in San Diego. The marketing effort of these condo's apparently includes hiring attractive models to pose as attractive barely dressed neighbors.

I think there is a business opportunity here. Create a service that provides attractive normal neighbors for people trying to sell their properties. Maybe you can also pay rude, annoying or ugly neighbors to go for a drive when showing a particular house and replace them with the models for a few hours.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was HILARIOUS.

I wonder if any of the prospects didn't feel totally patronized by the organizers for assuming they'd be too dumb to figure out the model/neighbor thing.

Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:27:00 PM  
Blogger njcoast said...

Thank you so much for this link- that is too funny!

Friday, March 03, 2006 2:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Buyer said...

Blackstone, a public company, has a well-deserved reputation as a savvy real estate group. Will their Boca Raton investment blow up in their face? People interested in home sales on Boca Raton should Read more ....

Monday, March 20, 2006 9:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don�t really have a useful comment on your site, but it was a nice break from my own real estate work. I just weanted you to know I enjoyed the visit and hope you can visit my site if you have a chance.

Friday, May 26, 2006 4:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging is not always a rewarding journey, but I ran across yours on this trip and it was a good break from my own real estate work. Thanks. Keep up the interesting work and visit my site if you have a chance.

Saturday, May 27, 2006 1:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging is a hit or miss trip ... usually a miss ... but I did enjoy reading your blog, which I put in the 'hit' category. Thanks for look. Stop by my site if you can.

Monday, May 29, 2006 6:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog-hopping is a habit I am trying to break since my own real estate work requires a lot of attention to detail. Then I run into a blog like yours and I�m reminded about how the internet expands our views positively. Thanks for the read. Visit my site if you have a chance.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 1:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home