Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Mortgage Broker Dirty Tricks

CHICAGO (MarketWatch) -- Brian Diez, a former military man, entered the mortgage business after a career as a stockbroker, figuring the field would offer him an altruistic benefit -- helping families buy their first homes. He learned quickly, however, that not every one of his fellow brokers had their clients' best interests at heart.

"What became clear to me is every company was really interested in selling as many loans as they can, and not really helping clients," said Diez, sales manager for First Class Equities in Oceanside, N.Y. His quest to inform consumers recently prompted him to create a blog on the topic,

See blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Metroplexual said...

I guess this guy has not heard of anotherf'dborrower

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 1:36:00 PM  
Blogger Hunkston said...

Having done some research into living conditions I have made the decision to move to the US! Apart from the medical care (which having just watched the film Sicko I am slightly concerned about) I have decided that there are more positives then negatives and am therefore very excited about the prospect of moving.
However I am concerned with purchasing a house, are mortgages over there the same as there are here? Do I need a large deposit and having spoke to a few people online I am concerned I wont be able to find a company to give me mortgage broker bonds.
and if I cant can I buy a house? Also I am familiar with the term surety bond so is a mortgage bond just a guarantee I will pay on time or is it more?

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 5:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home