Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Eastern Monmouth MLS Inventory up almost 5% in a Week

The number of houses for sale on the MLS for Eastern Monmouth County is at 3126 as of today, which is up from 2975 last Wednesday. I believe that this is the largest weekly increase that I have seen since I started keeping track in June of last year.

The increase in the amount of inventory would seem to support the broader surveys that were released today, including the Pending Home Sales Index, which was down 3% and the weekly mortgage applications index, which was down 5.1%.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, February 02, 2006 2:37:00 PM  
Blogger Little_Silvered said...

Where do you get the closed sale number from?

If you get a chance, post that number to the blog occasionally.

Thursday, February 02, 2006 9:04:00 PM  
Blogger Little_Silvered said...

I don't follow the Western Monmouth Listings as much as I should. If you have the data, I would be more than happy to post it.

Friday, February 03, 2006 9:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a great website here, and I'm going to tell all my friends about it.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home