Friday, June 09, 2006

The Pre Historic E-Mail

Back in about early 2002 I had signed up with a Realtor to receive new listings via e-mail. At some point later in 2002 I probably asked to be taken off of their e-mail list and never got another listing or notification, and never noticed or cared. Just yesterday though I was checking my personal e-mail at home and noticed that amid the junk and spam there was a listing from the Realtor that I hadn’t gotten any e-mails from in about four years. I wasn’t annoyed or anything with the Realtor for receiving the e-mail. Instead, I think its pretty telling how weak the market is that a Realtor would dig up some old archived file with my e-mail on it and start sending me listings. It’s really grasping for business in my opinion.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all know and agree that by the end of the year mortgage rates will be at 100% and the world economy will have completely collapsed. Society will be as it was 10,000 years ago and humans may even start to take on Cro-magnon features again.

My question is what should I to to prepare for life after the crash? I alreayd bought a baseball bat and drove a large nail through the end for a crude but effective weapon. I have also sharpened several rocks for skinning animals. Any other suggestions?

Friday, June 09, 2006 3:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home