Wednesday, October 18, 2006

"New Jersey weirdness is infinite."

Not real estate related.

Issue 27 of Weird NJ is out.

To hear Mark Moran tell it, New Jersey weirdness is infinite.

["Our files are still overflowing with material that we haven't published yet,'' he said.
"Sometimes it take years for a story to fully come together. Certain tales are just like a fine wine … and we will tell no tale before its time.''

Moran, along with partner Mark Sceurman, has devoted his life to collecting all that is strange and bizarre in the Garden State and putting it in one spot: Weird N.J. Magazine … the 27th volume of which has just been published.]

Full article..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a Kara sub. I was lied to every step of the way. They promised that my company would be paid. I beleived them. I have small children. I'm behind on my house payment. My venders have cut me off. I can't find work with other builders. We have been trying our best to find work. I can't pay my bills. I'm so in debt I can't get out. I'm so depressed I just want to die. I cant describe the rage I have for Kara. You caused me to loose everthing. I can't stop crying. I hate you for robbing me of everthing.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 12:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home