Friday, April 07, 2006

I’m Giving Up on the Asbury Park Press

Just about everyday I check the Asbury Park Press to see if they have any local real estate stories relevant to this blog. Day after day after day I have to wade through inane headlines about people filing false police reports in Dover or the homeless Dutch teenager problem in Lincroft. In short, the APP carries a lot of crappy stories that about eight to ten people care about at anyone time and this makes it ponderous task for me to find the occasional story that is relevant to this blog. Therefore, from now on, if the APP carries a real estate story of any kind, send it to me or post it in the comment section or just say check today’s APP. I’m not saying I won’t check the paper myself, only that I probably won’t be as thorough.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't blame you. The Asbury Park Press has come to resemble one of those free weeklies. There isn't even much coverage of its named-for city.

Saturday, April 08, 2006 10:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home